Re: TRF - Santa Lives!

To: "Jerry" <lensman@erols.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: TRF - Santa Lives!
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:38:19 -0500
> From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
> To: spitfires@autox.team.net; triumphs-owner@autox.team.net;
triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: TRF - Santa Lives!
> Date: Saturday, December 12, 1998 11:37 AM
>
> Fellow Listers,
>
>      I thought I'd post this little tid bit to demonstrate that there
> may still be some life left in The Roadster Factory

Did I miss something? TRF has been handling all my orders in a timely
fashion...including back orders. Maybe I'm being too simplistic in NOT
expecting every item for my 36 year old car to be sitting on a shelf at my
local supplier. I wouldn't expect all the full interior materials to have
been readily available and two month delay for items that had to be made
and shipped for England seemed realistic. Sometimes, items may need to be
manufactured and it takes longer (maybe for demand to build?) I once had a
back order 'on order' for two years but since no one else had them, it was
no big deal...still better than NLS!

Best wishes for the season
Keith

    _       _