Re: side marker rubber

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: side marker rubber
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:21:01 PST
Yup, I'm wrong again.  When I got home last night from seeing Glenn
Trunnel's parts car (he's got a good frame that needs a home!) I checked
out the ole Rimmer cat. and the side markers that you guys want are not
listed since they are not on the UK cars.  The diagrams I was looking at
were for the front flashers.

Well I'm off to see if my charging system works.

Ryan