engine removal

To: spitfire <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: engine removal
From: Chris Pappathopoulos <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:28:21 -0800
I don't have the original message asking about what the problem was in
getting my engine out, it is at my parents house with my car, so I'll
start a new one. I'm not completely sure what happened since my brother
did it while I was sending the message. He said he gave the front of the
engine an extra chain link on the hoist and the engine came right out.
The engine must have been at slightly too great of an angle.

Chris Pappathopoulos