Re: TRF Christmas special catalog

To: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>,
Subject: Re: TRF Christmas special catalog
From: Ronald Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:45:26 -0500
Kirby,

A lot of folks didn't receive it!!!!  However, you can download it from
their website at:

  <http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/tr3sale.html>

Both of the TRF Christmas catalogues are at this location.

No financial interest......

Regards,

Ron Fowler
'80 Inca Yellow Spitfire with Overdrive
'80 Platinum TR8 and four other wedges without V8 power!