NONLBC - JEEP :)

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NONLBC - JEEP :)
From: "Will O'Brien" <spitfire@angel.webos1.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:16:15 -0600 (CST)
Hi listers,
        I sold off one of my extraneous computers and I am in the process
of purchasing a 1984 JEEP CJ7.  It's got a hardtop and a straight 6 with a
5 speed(T5).  Pretty decent, but it's got some wounds, some rust in the
floors and usual places as well as a couple of bent fenders.
ONLY 83K on the original motor!It sat in storage for 4 years or so until
it ended up in a fellow's yard for the last 4 months.

I was wondering if anyone had experience they'd like to share, any nifty
parts places you know of would be great.  Just had to share about the new
member of my little family. :)

Will O'Brien

1977 Triumph Spitfire + 68 Ford 302...
Ahhh.