Re: NONLBC - JEEP :)

To: spitfire@angel.webos1.com
Subject: Re: NONLBC - JEEP :)
From: aeh53@juno.com (Andrew E. Henderson)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:16:16 -0600
Will,
        Speaking from exp., I would suggest that you try good old JC Whitney.
They seem to have quite a selection of replacement / repair parts.  As I
recall, body rust was the big problem with mine (78 CJ5).  The upside was
that (a) replacement panels & parts were plentiful & relatively cheap, &
(b) their installation was a pretty straight forward affair.  It seemed
that there were not a lot of weird sort of curves & bends to contend
with;  everything was flat (i.e. floorboards, quarter panels, etc) or,
like the fenders, was a strictly "bolt-on" deal.

Good Luck, & Cheers!

Andy Henderson