RE: NONLBC - JEEP :)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: NONLBC - JEEP :)
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:22:31 -0800 (PST)
Someone a few months ago mentioned to me that Jeeps were the closest
'lbc-type' vehicles you could still purchase.

I'm on 3 months w/ my '99 Wrangler, and loving it!

They've redesigned the tops, so it's two clamps and it seals down
tight across the top of the windshield.  Mines a 6cyl 5spd softtop,
and it's great for our weather here in Georgia!

It's very capable of going places, too - water, snow, mud, etc.

Soon, I'll put a custom offroad rear bumper on it, w/ integrated
hitch, and use it to pull a trailer for lbc parts, or to tow the
Spitfire if/when I get a trailer for it.  Had to have SOME lbc
content, you know!  ;-)

Chip

==
Chip Mautz - Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_  /  '71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't
do than by the
ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade
winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain