A semi-amusing Spitfire story

To: spitfire list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: A semi-amusing Spitfire story
From: "R. A. \"Conn\" Woodward" <conn@wctc.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 12:57:33 -0600
I've been scouting around to find a good mechanic for my recently
acquired Spitfire. I made contact with one garage that specializes in
imports, and asked if they had any experience with Triumphs. The owner
told me that he worked on a Spit nearly identical to mine for another
fellow in the town where I live (oddly enough, I've never seen it... he
must only take it out for shows) and I could contact him for a reference.

The fellow Spitfire owners name?   James Bond.

--
"History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man."

conn@wctc.net
-R. A. Woodward
AKA "Conn"
AKA "Randwulf"