TR6 Model gift

To: spit list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Model gift
From: Thomas Carney <gt6in@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 12:07:32 -0800 (PST)
  I thought some of you may be interested in a gift I recieved from my
father today.  It is a di-cast model of a  '74 TR6 RHD injection,
already built of course.  I don't know if there are other models
available.  But the thing is that they are British Motor Heritage
approved models.  So these aren't little crappy things, although some
of the stuff that passes through VB may qualify as such, well I
digress.  Anyway my dad got it a Toys R Us of all places!  The store
people didn't know anything about them and there is no list of other
LBCs on the box anywhere.  It was $19.99, dad forgets to remove
price....
Merry Christmas
Tom