Best of the season

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Best of the season
From: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 22:39:48 -800
Merry Christmas all!

Just wanted to wish one and all a very Merry Christmas.  We've just finished
the turkey, opened the second bottle of wine and loosened our belts a notch
or two.

I'm happily devouring the copy of "British Cars" which Santa left in my
stocking.
 He also left a bottle of AutoGlym polish for Emma Peel.  She is snowbound in
the garage right now, but I did go out and show her the polish (and tried a
bit on her bonnet - it looks great!).  Had a sit in the cockpit and dreamt about
the sunny roads of summer - past and future.

Best wishes to all for a very Spitfire New Year.

Regards,

Neil McAllister
1980 Spitfire 1500 (Emma Peel)

Neil R. McAllister