Re: TR6 Model gift

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Model gift
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 19:24:32 -0800 (PST)
---Thomas Carney <gt6in@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   I thought some of you may be interested in a gift I recieved from my
> father today.  It is a di-cast model of a  '74 TR6 RHD injection,
> already built of course.  I don't know if there are other models
> available.  But the thing is that they are British Motor Heritage
> approved models.  So these aren't little crappy things, although some
> of the stuff that passes through VB may qualify as such, well I
> digress.  Anyway my dad got it a Toys R Us of all places!  The store
> people didn't know anything about them and there is no list of other
> LBCs on the box anywhere.  It was $19.99, dad forgets to remove
> price....

I got one too - the Red one!  They're great, aren't they?  It'll look
good in my shop, next to my Spitfire.  Wish they made one of those!

Cheers!

Chip

==
Chip Mautz - Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"Eat desert first - life is uncertain" - anon.