Re: Head removal

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Head removal
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 18:46:19 -0500
Little clarification needed. I'm talking about removing the stud *before*
I get the head off. Dave said to do this in order to give the head some
lateral clearance for when he walloped the 2x4 with a hammer to break the
head loose from the lower engine. At least that's what I *think* he
meant..... There is not enough room to hardly get 2 nuts on, let alone 4
without the head removed, and once the head is off, I don't think I'd
*need* to get the studs out unless they were damaged.

Cheers
bob

--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.seacoast.com/~jsweet/brotherh/index.html
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
SpitList