Re: Crankshaft Nut

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Nut
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 09:51:01 -0500
Hey Patrick:

I spent the thirty bucks on a 1 13/16's impact socket for the very same
job, but used an air impact wrench to do the job instead of a breaker
bar..  Worked like a champ.  If you have a compressor you're welcome to
borrow them for a couple of hours.  I suspect that trying to torque that
big bugger off by hand would be quite a task.

regards,

John