side marker lamp rubber update

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: side marker lamp rubber update
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:27:30
Just to keep everyone informed.  I have found a company that said they can
reproduce these I will not know until next Monday how much it will cost
(this is the part I am afraid of).  They have to figure out how much it
will cost to create a mold and tooling for.  I will keep you informed.  BTY
after many hours of staring at the side marker lamp thingys (that is a
technical term) I have concluded that there are actually two different
shapes, each being a mirror image of the other.  That being the case I have
sent both to the company so if all goes well we will have all the correct
ones we need. I will let all of you know.

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL