Re: Multiple seat Triumphs

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Multiple seat Triumphs
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:01:18 -0500 ()
On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil wrote:

> Actually, after thinking overnight I have realized there is one Triumph,
> most often forgotten, that I have simply fallen in love with.  The Triumph
> Southern Cross Gloria.  The fact that there are only 2 or 3 known in the US
> and maybe 50 or so in the world adds to my determination to try and find
> one.  Brad, Andy, don't suppose you have one parked under a tree next to
> one of your TR3/4s do you.

What color would you like? ;-)

> Has anyone else ever actually seen one?

Yes, specifically Duncan Wood's Gloria in Texas at the VTR National
Convention in 1997. Then there's Dale Will's car in California (subject of
a _Triumph World_ feature awhile back and also featured prominently at
VTR's Web site, which for some reason I can't get to at the moment).
Hopefully VTR's web site will be back soon (?) and you can check out the
information on The Gloria there if you haven't already.

--Andy