Shipping question

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping question
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:39:55 -0600
A big thanks to all who responded to my question about shipping.  I have
decided to not purchase at this time due to the expense of shipping, cost of
restoration (for this particular top) and the fact that the usage of the hard
top would not be enough to offset the cost.  If I can find one nearer to me,
where I could drive to pick it up, I would still like to get a hard top.  So,
if anyone knows of one for a sale that would fit a square-tail Spit within
driving distance of Des Moines IA.,  please pass along the info.

What a great source of info/help this list is!

Thanks again,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500 (destined to rename nameless and topless)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'