bench bleeding confusion

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: bench bleeding confusion
From: KEVIN EDDINS <EDDINSK@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:02:11 -0600
I just read the instructions for bench bleeding on VTRs web site.  I'm a
little confused and I hope someone can help.

It sounds like the MC is to be mounted in the same orientation as when on
the car.  If this is true, then why should mount it on a bench other than
the car.  If this is to keep fluid off the mounts, then it doesn't matter as my
mounts and firewall are pretty rusted anyway.

I'm off work today and a storm is on its way, so a quick response is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin