RE: Shipping question

To: "'Brad.Kahler@141.com'" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>,
Subject: RE: Shipping question
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:06:19 -0600
I'm posting this to the list in case there is someone else that might want the
one in Erie.

Brad,

Thanks for the offer, but I managed to find a factory hard top right here in
Des Moines.  A salvage yard had one that was in very good shape for $250.  It
will need to be painted to match the car, but the headliner, glass and seals
are all in good shape.

I was considering re-doing it as a black vinyl top, painting only the exposed
parts to match the car.  Has anyone else out there done that?

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'