Triumph blueprints

To: "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph blueprints
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:52:21 -0000
Guys

Ref. Glenn Merrel's recent post, I had a look at them today in the
Gyfte Shoppe.
IMHO they aren't worth even 5 bucks and I guess HMC would stuff you
for postage as well.
I suppose there's a novelty value in there somewhere - and surrounded
by a mount in a decent frame, they'd stand enjoyment from a distance.
There aren't any real order numbers relating to them. If you do fax
an order to HMC, just say you want a Triumph Blueprint of TR4A,
Spitfire, Stag or GT6. Irene, Anne or Di will be able to work out
what you need and send it on. I think these things started off as a
full size engineering drawing but they've been so much reduced in
size, the resolution has suffered.
My two cents worth but don't let this put you off if you're busting a
gut to have one.

John Mac