Re: Car and Driver TV

To: John Runge <greentr3@mail.ptd.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Car and Driver TV
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:16:35 -0800
John, I didn't list it because living on the west
coast, the time zone is different than other places
around the country.  But the following schedule applies
to Pacific Standard Time.

Saturday: Jan 23

11:00- 11:30

Sunday: Jan 24

10:00- 10:30

The show is followed by "My Classic Car", another show
worth watching!

Regards,
Joe