GT6 Chassis

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Chassis
From: Zip <J.D.C.Zerihan@soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:38:28 +0000
Hi

I'm new to the list, and don't really know whether this should be on the
Triumph or Spitfire list.

I've recently bought (=1 week ago) my first Triumph - a 1973 GT6
non-rotoflex on a fair to good chassis, comes with an excellent (but
bare) 1972 rotoflex chassis and shell which I am going to use for the
rebuild.

Can I use the rotoflex chassis with the non-rotoflex rear suspension
(effectively making the rotoflex brackets redundant), or do you
recommend either converting to a rotoflex rear end or repairing the
current non-rotoflex chassis?

TIA

--
Jonathan Zerihan