TRIUMPH WORLD

To: "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TRIUMPH WORLD
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:02:35 -0000
Friends,

The February/March edition of Triumph World is out in the UK. Got my
copy in the mail and I think you'll like it. A good spread of this
and that - and a very long article from young Mr. Penrice on matters
Standard and Triumph. I am planning on a response for the April/May
edition. That said, I am not a contributor to TW, I'm happy to let
Robson and Penrice do their bit on that one.
There is one thing I would like you all to know and equally, it's
with immense gratitude.
Tony Beadle, Editor of TW has done a most generous and gracious
appraisal of 'you know what' - and he's even put it immediately under
his Editorial. Also, TW are running a special order line for the
book. Now this post is NOT to solicit orders; I think most of you
have done that already for which my thanks. I only want to say that
if you know anyone who says they plan to buy from either TW or
Roadster Factory (which latter is my US/Canada stockist) all they'll
get is a book.
However, if they want to place the order with me directly for
US$25.00 P&P incl - they'll get what neither of the other sources
supply - a dedicated and autographed version, one crucially important
Triumph Service tool and a replica of my former Berkeley Square
business card as a bookmark.

John Mac