Lever Mounted OD switch

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lever Mounted OD switch
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 13:47:16 -0800
I am finishing up the inspection/repair on the OD
tranny I am working for HUW Upshall and I am down to
the switch mounted on the shift lever.  I have the
switch cleaned up and working after disassembly, but
the slide actuator has one end broken off.

The switch works but when it is disengaged, the plastic
slide actuator is loose and requires pressing down
while moving forward.

The request here is, "Do any of you tinkerers have that
actuator slide left over from a switch that was
otherwise bad"?  If I can get this part, it would save
having to buy a complete new switch which VB lists for
$28.95.

Don't everybody speak up at once!!!

Regards,
Joe