Re: More on Amphicar

To: conn@wctc.net
Subject: Re: More on Amphicar
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:32:18 EST
Joe, Conn, et. al.,

Really going out on a limb here, memory-wise.  The Vintage Triumphs of
Wisconsin club visited Augie Pabst's personal garage a couple of years ago.
ISTR he has/had an Amphicar among his collection and explained that he had
sold the cars at his Milwaukee dealership, where he also sold Triumph.  (I was
a little too enthralled with the other cars in the collection to be paying
much attention at that moment, I'm afraid.)  Drove them off of the street into
the Milwaukee River as part of the test drive.  So, it wouldn't surprise me
that there would be a few of these cars around Wisconsin.

Scott Barr
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6