RE: Petrol, continued...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Petrol, continued...
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Riddle me this!

Is it true that Amoco buys it's gasoline from Chevron, and then adds
more Techron?  My buddy at Chevron, down near Pascagoula, Ms., told me
that one.

My two favorite brands - Amoco, and Chevron, in that order!

Chip

---"Bollinger, Bob D. (BODB)" <BODB@chevron.com> wrote:

> I can't believe I'm getting into a pissing match over gasoline.
Fine...here
> is report from the API (American Petroleum Institute).  Sorry I over
> generalized....for new cars buy the octane your owners manual
recommends

==
Chip Mautz - Dacula, Ga, USA
Secretary/Treasurer, Georgia Triumph Association
'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_

If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid.