Clutch problems gone!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch problems gone!
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:19:38 -1000
Woooooosh.  Hear that?  Thats the sound of a spitfire zipping down the road
with no grinding gears.  Weeeeeeeee.  The new clutch did indeed fix my long
battle with the grinding.  Hey at least I don't have to worry about my
hydrolics for a while because its all new also.  It feels so great to be
able to shift without babying it or trying to match revs with speed and not
always being sucessful.  The beach sure looks great from the drivers seat
of a nice red LBC with the top down and the sun shining.

Just had to share my enthusiasm with everyone.

David Gates