Re: List postings suggestion

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List postings suggestion
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:22:09 -0800
I really enjoy the technical posts, but I also really enjoy the camraderie
of the non-tech posts.

Yes, I employ a mechanic (if a friend doing free stuff with free parts
counts as "employ")-but, my last Spitfire was in such bad shape, and I drive
mine everyday and so can't really afford to do the work as a hobby-it's the
only car I have! Also, I don't have a place to work on a car (they don't
even like us to wash our cars here in my complex-I get away with it, though
with complaints from people who are newbies here.) But, if I did have the
place and an extra car to drive while taking the spitty apart...

Anyway, I've rambled on waay too long. Just suffice it to say-the list is
just fine the way it is-this way everyone gets something out of it and
besides, that's what a delete button is for! <G>

p.s.-I belong to a couple of other lists and you can't believe the garbage
and ot stuff floating around out there!

Laura G. and Nigel (our anniversary is coming up-we'll have been together
since 7 April 1998!)