Re: TR Fever

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR Fever
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 11:38:36 -1000
Has she driven it?  That is pretty much a sure fired cure for the
indifferent wife syndrome.  Dont make her be a passenger all the time.  At
first my wife was a little ho hum about the whole thing, but then when she
got to drive she started getting Spitfire feaver.  One night she went out
with her girl friend for a ladies night out and received more than usual
attention from onlookers.  Two good looking ladies cruising around downtown
Waikiki in a shiny red convertable classic sports car, what a sight!  When
I finally got the clutch working after about two months of being parked I
had to surgically remove her from the car so I could drive it.  I would
much rather fight over who get to drive it than fight over whether I should
be spending so much time and money on MY hobby.  Althought I do all the
maintenance, it is definately a FAMILY hobby.