Rogues Gallery New Home

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rogues Gallery New Home
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 12:10:38 -1000
Listers,

The Rogues Gallery has a new home. It can now be found at

http://www.lava.net/~dgates/rogues/index.html

I left a redirect screen at the old URL, but you should update your
bookmarks to the new URL because redirect wont be there forever.  I added
everyone who submitted info or asked for changes to their page.  This was a
major change in the way the page works (user should see no difference), so
if you notice anything not working right, please let me know right away so
I can fix it.

Joe noticed that there were a lot of links that are no longer valid. I have
not had time to fix these yet.  I will get to it as soon as I can.   Thanks
Joe.

If you haven't stopped by the Rogues Gallery for a while you should drop on
in for a visit.  Lots of new people have been added recently.  If you have
any pictures you can send me I will be happy to put them on your page.
More than half the Rogues Gallery members have no pictures yet.  I like to
see what everyone looks like and what their cars look like.

David Gates