80 parts needed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 80 parts needed
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 22:51:27 -0400
I need a few items for my 80 spit restoration.  If anyone has any of these
parts let me know:

1. Seatbelt latch - the part that attaches to the tunnel and the belt plugs
into it.  Only one needed I am not sure if they are right and left.  This
is the type that is a connector with a button on the end of a short cable.

2. Lower A arm, front suspension, left side.

3. For a 72 spit (or GT6) I need a drivers side seat belt latch with a
sealt belt switch that works (I have several with broken switches).  These
are definitely right/left handed and I only need the left.

I thought the list was longer, but I can't think of anything else.

Sam