RE: BRAKE Light... (RESOLUTION) And Kudos to TRF!

To: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>, Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>,
Subject: RE: BRAKE Light... (RESOLUTION) And Kudos to TRF!
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

i got mine in the mail yesterday.  it has a camoflage
spitfire 1500 on the cover with pizza delivery graphics all
over it.  there is also an older spitfire on the back
cover.
seems like all they did was refresh the look of the
catolog. didn't notice any big changes over the last one.

> Even better, John told me that TRF received their Spit
> catalogs from the
> printers and mailed them out last week. If you're not in
> their system as a
> Spitfire owner, you'll probably need to request one.
>
> So, has anyone received a Spitfire catalog from TRF yet?
>
> Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
> Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
> 1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" WITH WORKING
> BRAKES!!!!!
> 1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
> 1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)

===
nikolai jaremka
72 spitfire mkIV
east aurora, new york