RE: GT6 rollbar

To: "Greg Tobin" <greg.tobin@mci.com>, <spitfires-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6 rollbar
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 21:29:42 -0500
Greg,

The roll bar should fit (as long as you can manuever it into the door
opening... much easier in a convertible! :-) but unless your roll bar ties
into the frame currently it's not much more than cosmetic anyway.  If
nothing else you'll large backing plates to keep it tied to the floor pan.

And compared to a Mini a Spitfire is monstrous!

Jim