Re: Firewall sealing

To: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Firewall sealing
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:05:33 -0700
Ryan,
If it's temporary, I recommend getting some Mastic tape (it comes in
rolls with paper backing and is used for sealing between the layers of
steel roofing.

You can kneed it and push it into any holes and around wiring to make a
tight seal.  It is sticky so it won't come off until you want it to.

I also use it to seal the windshield frame capper and around my early
Spit tail light lenses.  Anybody familiar with these lenses know what
I'm talking about.

Regards,
Joe