RE: Help in catalogs

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Help in catalogs
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:23:45 -0400
Message text written by "Childs, David"
>I must agree!!  Make it easy to order.  I tend to pick up a catalog that
has
the most information in it.  I tend not to order from catalogs that don't
tell me what the item costs.  I do not like remembering some reference
number and looking up the price in some table some where.<

sure sounds fine but with each orice change a complete new catalog needs to
be printed. It costs less to print seperate parts book and price books.
Generaly the savings is passed along. A dealer could save more by printing
the price list as a down loadable list and you want the list you get it and
MAYBE JUST MAYBE the supplier can sell the parts for less. 8^}