Re: Help in catalogs

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help in catalogs
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:02:48 -0500
I have never liked the catalogs with separate price books.  I realize they are
cheaper and easier to redo.

 I don't remember the last time I got a new catalog from TRF.(and from what
people have said on the list they have been unavailable for awhile).  The price
list comes about once every year or two.  On the other hand I get new catalogs
from Victoria British 4 times a year. This seems backwards based on cost of
producing the catalogs.

If nothing else, getting a new catalog makes me sit down and look through it to
see if there is anything I need or want.

Roger Elliott