Re: Don't ignore the smell of gas...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don't ignore the smell of gas...
From: james.f.kennedy@us.pwcglobal.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:30:06 -0400
I've got a good one.  I was once a live-in caretaker for a wealthy
gentleman, and I "borrowed" his Ferrarri Mondial convertible.  Halfway down
the driveway (long driveway), the fuel line burst and was absolutely
dumping gas all over the exhaust manifold.  After re-starting my heart, I
pushed the Ferrarri all the way back.

Jim Kennedy
'72 Spitfire with tight fuel lines