Re: Don't ignore the smell of gas...

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: Don't ignore the smell of gas...
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:31:01 -0400
Craig Smith wrote:

> I did,
> I moved mine up in front of the valve cover, there is a nice niche between
> the thermostat and the cover. Only problem is it gets in the way when you
> need to pull the cover. I did this due to just the reason below and to maybe
> keep the fuel a little cooler.

if you want to route the line the mnost effective way, run it behind the
valve cover.  the fuel line is kept away from the heat of the engine,
not near any moving parts and is a shorter "run" of line. if you have
twin carbs, you just switch the float bowl domes fronmt to back and feed
into the rear then forward. standard practice on race versions and
equally applicable to street cars. ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive