Re: Pads under carpets WAS: Tunnel padding

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>, "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>,
Subject: Re: Pads under carpets WAS: Tunnel padding
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:48:02 -0700
At 06:34 PM 4/21/99 -0700, Laura G. wrote:
>>-Vegaman Dan
>

>Vega-as in Chevy Vega? Cool! My mom had one that had a gas leak and caught
>fire in the driveway! It was a lovely lighter shade of "shit brindle
>brown"-really, I loved that little car. Learned to shift in it and do donuts
>in the snow.
>
>Ahhhh...nostalgia!
>
>Laura G. and Nigel

        I've owned, repaired, restored, and scrapped out 26 of those critters
in a
four year period.  All models, all colors, all options.  I'd still have one
myself if they hadn't gotten so rare and pricey.  The only one I didn't
have was the coveted Cosworth Vega.

        Hmm, wonder if there is a Vega list?
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |