Re: My car is "Fat" (non-technical)

To: rick_gregory@yahoo.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My car is "Fat" (non-technical)
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 19:11:28 EDT
Rick,

A similar thing happened to me last summer, while trying to cross College
Avenue here in Appleton (a MAJOR cruising strip in the summer).  I got stuck
at a light and this Gangster-looking kid bounds off of the curb and starts
yelling about how my car is "Phat" (oddly enough, that's the correct
spelling).  Based on the hand gestures and general demeanor, I deduced that
being Phat was a good thing.  The light changed, I said "Thanks" and made for
the high country.  Unfortunately, I'm not as Phat as the car...

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6