Re: Distributor question - Crane System

To: rick_gregory@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Distributor question - Crane System
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 19:19:31 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/99 11:49:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
rick_gregory@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 My distributor appears worn. One of the lobes on the
 shaft is noticably more worn than the others. And the
 point gap seems to close weekly. Will my worn
 distributor work okay with the new Crane System? >>

Rick,

>From what I've been told by various reliable sources, the dreaded shaft
wobble should be repaired in order to get good performance from your Crane
System.

But if your point gap only closes "weekly" wouldn't this lead to a very slow
idle? ;-)

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6