Re: Year? and wheel cylinder woes

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Year? and wheel cylinder woes
From: "Jay Heaman" <jheaman@woodstockpuc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:38:01 -0400
Hi Keith,
For what it's worth, I just replaced the shoes on my '71 and had a struggle
to get the drum back on also. I had the drums turned, and the adjusters
backed all the way out, but no way. In my case, I had to pry the shoes out
slightly while fitting the drum. The shoes were sitting slightly splayed.
Not sure if this applies at all, but I can relate to the frustration of
making things fit.
Jay