RE: Bad Diffy, Bad!

To: "'Kurt Strassner'" <Kurt.Strassner@trcinc.com>
Subject: RE: Bad Diffy, Bad!
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:07:11 -0600
Kurt- 1)-The propeller shaft has a slip fit joint on it, if you pull it
toward the diffy, it will slide.-it's designed that way, it takes up the
rotational displacement of the diff under hard acceleration/deceleration.
        2) did you dress the channel to remove any foreign matter before
attempting to install the spring?
        Just my .02
Mark Haynes
'65 Spit RMVR #162