RE: BHP ?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BHP ?
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

ok, if you really want to know what power you spit has coming
from the wheels, go to:

http://www.gtechpro.com/

i don't have one, but it looks like a cool toy.  i've heard they
are almost more reliable than a stationary dyno, and it tells
you exactly what is going through the rear wheels to the road,
not some imaginary 'flywheel' horsepower that doesn't mean
anything anyway.

--- Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com> wrote:

> Ok, I believe...
> I have a question.