Re: BHP ?

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: BHP ?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:59:18 -0700
Craig,
The answer is:, "Put the car on a Dynamometer and have it tested."  That
is the only way to truly know the horsepower that is being generated.
Anything else is supposition.  And while it makes us feel good to tell
others how our favorite car has xxx horsepower, it is meaningless unless
it can be proven by actual testing.

Regards,
Joe

Craig Smith wrote: