RE: Putting away the toy for the winter

To: "'Bradley D. Richardson'" <brichard@us.oracle.com>,
Subject: RE: Putting away the toy for the winter
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:18:06 -0700
No! N! NO!!  Brad is currently in Chicago where heavy snows and sub-zero
temperatures are a way of life during the winter months (I know, I'm from
the upper mid-west).  The BEST thing you can do for your Spitfire is to send
it to me here in NW Oregon.  It never snows or freezes here and I will be
able to exercise your "baby" all winter long while I'm restoring mine. :)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)