Re: Putting away the toy for the winter

To: Sue <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Putting away the toy for the winter
From: McCoy Reed <mccoy@moonflower.uark.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:11:36 -0500 (CDT)

Just enough time for one quick suggestion...

It is common folklore that in order to keep your tires from cracking and
"dry-rotting", you can either roll the car up on wood planks, or you can
elevate it using jack-stands.  Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I
believe the reasoning for this is moisture can come up from the floor, and
everybody knows moisture is a collector car's worst enemy.

--McCoy Reed
 --1980 Triumph Spitfire
  --Fayetteville, AR