Re: Engine Conversion

To: AH1962SP@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine Conversion
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:28:49 -0700
The easiest way to do it is to swap tubs onto the GT6 frame.  That way you get
the larger brakes as well as the increased performance.

That said, I have a GT6 engine and a GT6 Mk3 bonnet for anybody who wants to
transplant the engine into a MkIV or 1500 Spit.  THe bonnet would be good for
any other larger engine swap because the bulge gives additional clearance for a
taller (or longer) engine.

Regards,
Joe