Re: San Diego Weather Report

To: <WyzeGuy555@aol.com>, <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego Weather Report
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:22:11 -0700
Au contraire-I went to Riverside last June for my birthday-90+-sort of
caravaning with a black Dodge SUV sort of thing-gave me a thumbs up for
being able to keep up! And the Nige-ster didn't even get over 1/2 on the
temp gauge! Checked into the Mission Inn and went for a wonderful drive down
around the old rte. 66! I think I lost about 5 lbs. in sweat!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!