Re: San Diego Weather Report

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego Weather Report
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:10:25 +0100

Well, London saw its first snow of the year last night - in April!!!

Jeff, if you can arrange a place for me to stay, some form of income, and
transport for a Spit to San Diego, I'm on my way!

As for global warming, what crap!  Global screwed-up weather, maybe, but
certainly not global warming!

Dean