RE: Not the oil sensor...

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net, "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: RE: Not the oil sensor...
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:45:12 -0400
Laura, I use a PureOne oil filter.  It is supposed to be the best, based on
research and comments from the list.  Maybe you could ask Dave what he
thinks about oil filter quality.
The PureOne was a dollar or so more expensive than other brands and I bought
it at one of the big auto supermarket stores, so it should be easily
obtained.

Terry